Gullah Jewelry, Fashion & Design, LLC


OVillage Mt Pleasant SC

The Old Village of Mount Pleasant, SC, OurStory, Our Community was once called "The Common Area". Hibben Street to Ferry Street, Simmons Street once called Boundary Street for obvious reasons during the 1860-1950's. Royall Ave., once called Common Street where Laing Industrial School was located on the corner of King Street.

There are no products in this section